Sunday, March 26, 2017

Mailbox Monday (72)

Hey y'all! Today is the last day of spring break for me and Julia so I'm having a lazy, relaxing day.  It was a much busier week than I expected so spring break flew by.  I only had to work one day this past week but I worked from home a lot and we started house hunting which was a wild ride.  I'm kind of glad to go back to work and get back into our routine.  I did manage to get caught up on a lot of reading so overall, not a bad week.  

I picked up some books from the library and a few kindle deals so I'm linking up with Mailbox Monday again today.

From the Library (physical books):
 
 


From the Library (ebook):


I love this series and I think this one is my favorite book so far!

Purchased (for kindle):





Have you read any of these? What books did you get this week? 
 

8 comments:


  1. Fun times fly by so quickly! Soviet Daughter looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox...I like the looks of The Accidental Empress.

    Have a wonderful week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but there are some good looking books here. I like the looks of Bobbins and Boots. Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read the new book in the Thayne series. I really liked Snowfall on Haven Point. Enjoy your reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read The Accidental Empress for my book club. Reactions were mixed although most people did like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice variety. Glad you enjoyed the Thayne book - she writes reliably enjoyable small town romance. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs